Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can I Survive The Healing Process?

Ok, I should be thankful, for having survived my past. Great. Thank you God, but how do I survive the healing process? I've been to my 6 th appointment to the crisis center. I thought that I would be much better after 1 month 1/2. Well, I only feel worse. I can't sleep at nights. I'm having terrible nightmares. I am so emotionally and physically tired. I force myself to stay awake, because I am afraid of what the night will bring. If I do fall asleep, I'm usually awaken in the middle of night by the bad dreams. The nightmares haunt me most every night. The most I sleep is about 1 or 2 hrs every 3 days. I am exhausted!! Most the time I am not hungry, just nauseated. Sometimes I wish I had never gone for counseling, I think I was doing well without it. I don't know how long I will be like this, how long do I have to suffer like this. I just hope God listens to my prayers. All I want is to feel better and feel safe at night. I want to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment